When I ran across this recipe I was looking for something simple and great for a high-roller event at the Symphony. Stumbled on to this and from that day forward it has become a must-have …Learn More
A basic spice mixture used in dozens of Emeril Lagasse’s recipes. Mix it up and keep some on hand to kick any dish up a notch.
A must-have at this Mid-Century Home!
- 5 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 1/4 cup salt
- 1/4 cup garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablspoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons cayenne
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
1. Combine all ingredients in a small mixing bowl and blend well. Store in an airtight container in your spice cabinet for up to 3 months.