When I ran across this recipe I was looking for something simple and great for a high-roller event at the Symphony. Stumbled on to this and from that day forward it has become a must-have …Learn More
Melt In Your Mouth Ribs in Only 2 Hours
Here’s how to get melt in your mouth ribs in only 2 hours!
- Simply take your ribs, and place them on a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Next, roll up the sides of the aluminum foil up around the ribs to hold them in. Don’t cover the top yet.
- Then, splash a generous amount of Extra Virgin Olive Oil over the ribs.
- Next, pour a generous amount of your favorite barbecue sauce over the ribs.
- Take a second sheet of aluminum foil and completely wrap the ribs.
- Place your ribs in a casserole dish and cover.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 2 hours.
Follow the steps above, and you’ll have the most amazing ribs! Your family will think you’ve been cooking them all day. I’ve tried skipping the olive oil before, and the ribs came out dry. The olive oil is definitely what makes these ribs so moist and flavorful.
Not only is EVOO super flavorful, it is healthy for you too! As a key component of a healthy Mediterranean diet, olive oil is naturally cholesterol free, has zero grams trans fat, and contains 10 grams of monounsaturated fat in each tablespoon.Adapted from and thanks to Sincerely, Mindy.